Details about Tristan Reed
Access statistics for papers by Tristan Reed.
Last updated 2022-12-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Income Distribution, International Integration, and Sustained Poverty Reduction
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Long-run Returns to Impact Investing in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Assessing the Value of Market Access from Belt and Road Projects
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (14)
- Competition in Agricultural Markets: An Experimental Approach
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (14)
- Chiefs: Elite Control of Civil Society and Economic Development in Sierra Leone
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (31)
- Chiefs: Economic Development and Elite Control of Civil Society in Sierra Leone
Journal of Political Economy, 2014, 122, (2), 319 - 368 View citations (141)