Details about Felix Reichling
Access statistics for papers by Felix Reichling.
Last updated 2019-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Costs to Different Generations of Policies That Close the Fiscal Gap: Working Paper 2015-10
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office
- The Fiscal Multiplier and Economic Policy Analysis in the United States: Working Paper 2015-02
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office View citations (7)
- Optimal Annuitization with Stochastic Mortality Probabilities
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Optimal Annuitization with Stochastic Mortality Probabilities: Working Paper 2013-05
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office View citations (1)
- Assessing the Short-Term Effects on Output of Changes in Federal Fiscal Policies: Working Paper 2012-08
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office View citations (8)
- Review of Estimates of the Frisch Elasticity of Labor Supply: Working Paper 2012-13
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office View citations (46)
- Optimal Unemployment Insurance in Labor Market Equilibrium when Workers can Self-Insure
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Retraining the Unemployed in a Matching Model with Turbulence
Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research View citations (4)
Also in Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (2005) View citations (4)
- Estimates of the Frisch Elasticity of Labor Supply: A Review
Eastern Economic Journal, 2017, 43, (1), 37-42 View citations (7)
- Optimal Annuitization with Stochastic Mortality and Correlated Medical Costs
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (11), 3273-3320 View citations (10)
- THE FISCAL MULTIPLIER AND ECONOMIC POLICY ANALYSIS IN THE UNITED STATES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (4), 735-746 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.