Details about Klaus Rheinberger
Access statistics for papers by Klaus Rheinberger.
Last updated 2022-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Credit Risk in General Equilibrium
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (4)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2012) View citations (1)
Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) (2011) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2014)
- How to find plausible, severe, and useful stress scenarios
Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) View citations (70)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Central Banking (2009)
- Regulatory capital for market and credit risk interaction: is current regulation always conservative?
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (5)
- Aggregation of Demand-Side Flexibilities: A Comparative Study of Approximation Algorithms
Energies, 2022, 15, (7), 1-25 View citations (1)
- Flexibility Control in Autonomous Demand Response by Optimal Power Tracking
Energies, 2021, 14, (12), 1-14
- Credit risk in general equilibrium
Economic Theory, 2014, 57, (2), 407-435 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Does adding up of economic capital for market- and credit risk amount to conservative risk assessment?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (4), 703-712 View citations (22)
- How to Find Plausible, Severe and Useful Stress Scenarios
International Journal of Central Banking, 2009, 5, (3), 205-224 View citations (61)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Credit portfolio risk and asset price cycles
Computational Management Science, 2008, 5, (4), 337-354
- Is Current Capital Regulation Based on Conservative Risk Assessment?
Financial Stability Report, 2008, (15), 112-118 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.