Details about Hyuk-jae Jay Rhee
Access statistics for papers by Hyuk-jae Jay Rhee.
Last updated 2014-12-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unemployment fluctuations, and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy
Working Papers, University of Windsor, Department of Economics
- Exchange Rate Pass-through, Nominal Wage Rigidities, and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy
East Asian Economic Review, 2018, 22, (3), 337-370 View citations (1)
- Optimal Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy with Unemployment
East Asian Economic Review, 2014, 18, (3), 301-335 View citations (4)
- Central bank transparency: Does it matter?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 27, (C), 183-197 View citations (10)
- Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with staggered wage and price contracts
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2013, 37, (C), 306-323 View citations (11)
- Real wage rigidities and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 37, (C), 110-127 View citations (2)
- Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with inflation and output persistence
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (6), 2533-2542 View citations (6)
- Targeting Rules for an Open Economy
Open Economies Review, 2012, 23, (3), 447-471
- Aggregate shock and monetary policy regimes
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2010, 32, (1), 201-217 View citations (3)
- Money-based stabilization in a small open economy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 30, (1), 462-480
- Exchange-rate-based stabilization: Imperfect competition and supply-side effects
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2007, 26, (7), 1095-1112
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.