Details about Lynn Riggs
Access statistics for papers by Lynn Riggs.
Last updated 2016-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Resolving the Tension Between Access and Confidentiality: Past Experience and Future Plans at the U.S. Census Bureau
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (2)
- Soft and Hard Within- and Between-Industry Changes of U.S. Skill Intensity: Shedding Light on Worker’s Inequality
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (3)
- The Impact of Participatory Decision-Making on Teachers and Their Families
Working papers, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- The impact of poverty on the location of financial establishments: evidence from across-county data
Profitwise, 2006, (Apr), 2-5
- The effects of information on producer and consumer incentives to undertake food safety efforts: A theoretical model and policy implications
Agribusiness, 2003, 19, (1), 29-42 View citations (11)
- The Willingness-to-Pay for Work/Family Policies: A Study of Teachers
ILR Review, 2001, 55, (1), 22-41 View citations (7)