Details about Gianina Rizescu
Access statistics for papers by Gianina Rizescu.
Last updated 2017-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Analysis of the Romanian offer of ERP solutions
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Informatica Economica (2008)
- Cloud ERP and Cloud Accounting Software in Romania
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2015, (1), 61-66 View citations (3)
- ACCOUNTING INFORMATION INTEGRATION TROUGH AN ENTERPRISE PORTAL
Risk in Contemporary Economy, 2014, 79-88
- An Integrated Dashboard and Balanced Scorecard Solution
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2014, (2), 83-88
- Econometric Analysis on Developing Decision to Promote an Investment Object of Small Business
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2014, (3), 18-24
- Integrating BI Tools in an Enterprise Portal for a better Enterprise Management
Database Systems Journal, 2014, 5, (2), 3-12
- Review of IT Training of the Professional Accountants in Romania from Undergraduate and Graduate Studies and Continuous Vocational Training Perspective
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2014, (2), 37-46
- Some Aspects of using Web 2.0/Enterprise 2.0 Technologies in Accounting
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2014, (1), 75-88
- Analysis of the Romanian Offer of ERP Solutions
Informatica Economica, 2008, XII, (1), 131-139 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Businesses Integration with Workflow and Web Service Technologies
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2008, (1), 87-94
- The role of Enterprise portals in Enterprise Integration
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2006, (1), 117-122
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.