Details about Susan Margaret Richter
Access statistics for papers by Susan Margaret Richter.
Last updated 2015-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Evaluating the Determinants of Participation of Pregnant Women in the "Preventing Malnutrition in Children Under Two Years of Age Approach" (PM2A) Program in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Insurance Role of Remittances on Household Credit Demand
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (7)
- Gender Impacts of U.S. Immigration Policies
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
See also Chapter (2007)
- Policy Reforms and the Gender Dynamics of Rural Mexico-to-U.S. Migration
Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (3)
- Review of Durand
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2007, 56, (1), 236-241
- Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration from Rural Mexico to the United States
A chapter in Mexican Immigration to the United States, 2007, pp 269-288 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.