Details about Emma Alice Louise Riley
Access statistics for papers by Emma Alice Louise Riley.
Last updated 2022-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A National Information Campaign Encouraging Financial Technology Use in Ghana
Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics
- Resisting Social Pressure in the Household Using Mobile Money: Experimental Evidence on Microenterprise Investment in Uganda
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (4)
- Social networks, role models, peer effects, and aspirations
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (9)
- Role models in movies: the impact of Queen of Katwe on students’ educational attainment
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (15)
- Mobile Money and Risk Sharing Against Aggregate Shocks
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (5)
- Household response to an extreme shock: Evidence on the immediate impact of the Covid-19 lockdown on economic outcomes and well-being in rural Uganda
World Development, 2021, 140, (C) View citations (30)
- Mobile money and risk sharing against village shocks
Journal of Development Economics, 2018, 135, (C), 43-58 View citations (61)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.