Details about Simone Romano
|Workplace:||Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche (Department of Political Science), Università degli Studi Roma Tre (University of Rome Tre), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Simone Romano.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The original sin: Firms’ dynamics and the life-cycle consequences of economic conditions at birth
European Economic Review, 2021, 138, (C) View citations (2)
- How Informality Can Address Emerging Issues: Making the Most of the G7
Global Policy, 2019, 10, (2), 267-273 View citations (1)
- Fiscal foresight: Do expectations have cross-border effects?
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 57, (C), 71-82
- Fiscal policy in Europe: The importance of making it predictable
Economic Modelling, 2017, 60, (C), 81-97 View citations (31)
- The 2011 Crisis in Italy: A Story of Deep-Rooted (and Still Unresolved) Economic and Political Weaknesses
Springer View citations (2)