Details about Andrew Ropicki
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Ropicki.
Last updated 2021-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Benefits to Florida Households from Avoiding Another Gulf Oil Spill Using the Contingent Valuation Method: Internal Validity Tests with Probability-based and Opt-in Samples
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University
- Lost Recreational Value from the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Using Revealed and Stated Preference Data
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University View citations (1)
- Implied Discount Rates in the Gulf of Mexico Commercial Red Snapper IFQ Program
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Network Analysis of the Gulf of Mexico Commercial Red Snapper Fishery IFQ Program
2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Estimating Lost Recreational Use Values of Visitors to Northwest Florida due to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Using Cancelled Trip Data
Marine Resource Economics, 2018, 33, (2), 119 - 132 View citations (1)
- Optimizing provision of ecosystem services using modern portfolio theory
Ecosystem Services, 2017, 27, (PA), 25-37 View citations (4)
- Social Network Analysis of Price Dispersion in Fishing Quota Lease Markets
Marine Resource Economics, 2014, 29, (2), 157 - 176 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.