Details about Rafael B. Romeu
Access statistics for papers by Rafael B. Romeu.
Last updated 2020-07-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Note On The Algebra of Multiple Exchange Rates
Annual Proceedings, 2018, 28
- Operational Issues Of Currency Unification In Cuba: A Note
Annual Proceedings, 2017, 27 View citations (1)
- A modern history of fiscal prudence and profligacy
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2015, 76, (C), 55-70 View citations (72)
- The Vacation Is Over: Implications for the Caribbean of Opening U.S.-Cuba Tourism
Economía Journal, 2014, Volume 14 Number 2, (Spring 2014), 1-27
- The Venezuela Risks for PetroCaribe and Alba Countries
Annual Proceedings, 2013, 23
- Cuba: Economic Growth, Aging, and Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability
Annual Proceedings, 2012, 22 View citations (2)
- Real-time forecasts of economic activity for Latin American economies
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (4), 1090-1098 View citations (20)
- Transition Policies Twenty Years Later: Lessons for the Case of Cuba
Annual Proceedings, 2012, 22 View citations (1)
- A Dynamic Factor Model of Quarterly Real Gross Domestic Product Growth in the Caribbean: The Case of Cuba and the Bahamas
Money Affairs, 2011, XXIV, (1), 77-95
Also in Annual Proceedings, 2010, 20 (2010) View citations (1)
- A model of bank lending in the global financial crisis and the case of Korea
Journal of Asian Economics, 2011, 22, (4), 322-334 View citations (4)
- Parameter Estimate Uncertainty in Probabilistic Debt Sustainability Analysis
IMF Staff Papers, 2010, 57, (1), 61-83 View citations (3)
- Price Discovery in Markets with Multiple Dealers
IMF Staff Papers, 2010, 57, (2), 450-483 View citations (1)
- China and Cuba:Exports, Imports and Tourism: Comment
Annual Proceedings, 2008, 18
- Why Are Asset Markets Modeled Successfully, But Not Their Dealers?
IMF Staff Papers, 2005, 52, (3), 1 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.