Details about Mani Rouhi Rad
Access statistics for papers by Mani Rouhi Rad.
Last updated 2021-11-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Subsidies vs. subsidies in the conservation of common property resources
2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Policy Leakage or Policy Benefit? Spatial Spillovers from Conservation Policies in Common Property Resources
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- The Impact of Groundwater on Economic Outcomes in the Ogallala Region
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Loss of Buffer Value Due To Aquifer Depletion: The Case of High Plains Aquifer
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Implications of Search Frictions for Tradeable Permit Markets
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Changing climate, changing minds? The effects of natural disasters on public perceptions of climate change
Climatic Change, 2021, 168, (3), 1-26
- Depletion, climate, and the incremental value of groundwater
Resource and Energy Economics, 2021, 63, (C) View citations (1)
- Stay-at-home orders and the willingness to stay home during the COVID-19 pandemic: A stated-preference discrete choice experiment
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (7), 1-20
- The decade after tomorrow: Estimation of discount rates from realistic temporal decisions over long time horizons
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2021, 183, (C), 158-174
- Effects of instantaneous groundwater availability on irrigated agriculture and implications for aquifer management
Resource and Energy Economics, 2020, 59, (C) View citations (1)
- MOD$$AT: A hydro-economic modeling framework for aquifer management in irrigated agricultural regions
Agricultural Water Management, 2020, 238, (C) View citations (2)
- Non-market valuation in integrated assessment modeling: The benefits of water right retirement
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2020, 103, (C) View citations (2)
- Book Review: "The Water Problem: Climate Change and Water Policy in the United States"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2018, 04, (03), 1-3
- Estimating economic effects of changes in climate and water availability
Climatic Change, 2013, 117, (3), 575-584 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.