Details about Joyita Roy Chowdhury
Access statistics for papers by Joyita Roy Chowdhury.
Last updated 2022-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Elite Status, Market Linkages, and Contributions to Collective Goods: Evidence from a Survey and Public Goods Experiments
Journal of Development Studies, 2022, 58, (2), 333-349
- An empirical analysis of the effect of floods on rural agricultural wages across Indian states
World Development Perspectives, 2021, 23, (C)
- Do economic development and disaster adaptation measures reduce the impact of natural disasters? A district-level analysis, Odisha, India
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (3), 3487-3519 View citations (3)
- Does inequality-adjusted human development reduce the impact of natural disasters? A gendered perspective
World Development, 2021, 141, (C) View citations (3)
- Economic growth in the aftermath of floods in Indian states
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (1), 535-561 View citations (3)
- India’s cyclones: hasten mitigation measures
Nature, 2021, 596, (7870), 35-35
- Effects of Drought and Flood on Farmer Suicides in Indian States: An Empirical Analysis
Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, 2018, 2, (2), 159-180 View citations (11)
- Impact of Terrorism on Tourism in India
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (4), 2543-2557 View citations (3)
- Insecurities of the Workers in the Informal Enterprises: A Study of West Bengal in Comparison to Kerala
Research in Applied Economics, 2014, 6, (3), 220-252 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.