Details about Ludmila Rovba
Access statistics for papers by Ludmila Rovba.
Last updated 2011-06-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How the Distribution of After-Tax Income Changed over the 1990s Business Cycle: A Comparison of the United States, Great Britain, Germany and Japan
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
Also in Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center (2006) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Income Distribution (2008)
- Income Inequality in the 1990s: Comparing the United States, Great Britain and Germany
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (3)
- Income Inequality in the 1990s: Re-Forging a Lost Relationship?
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (10)
- How the Distribution of After-Tax Income Changed Over the 1990s Business Cycle: A Comparison of the United States, Great Britain, Germany and Japan
Journal of Income Distribution, 2008, 17, (1), 87-109 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Winners and Losers over the 1990s Business Cycles in Germany, Great Britain, Japan, and the United States
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, 2007, 127, (1), 75-84 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.