Details about Frank T. Rothaermel
Access statistics for papers by Frank T. Rothaermel.
Last updated 2009-02-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Show Me the Right Stuff: Signals for High Tech Startups
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- The nanotech versus the biotech revolution: Sources of productivity in incumbent firm research
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (6), 832-849 View citations (29)
- University entrepreneurship: a taxonomy of the literature
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2007, 16, (4), 691-791 View citations (247)
- Alliance type, alliance experience and alliance management capability in high-technology ventures
Journal of Business Venturing, 2006, 21, (4), 429-460 View citations (85)
- Incubator firm failure or graduation?: The role of university linkages
Research Policy, 2005, 34, (7), 1076-1090 View citations (63)
- University-incubator firm knowledge flows: assessing their impact on incubator firm performance
Research Policy, 2005, 34, (3), 305-320 View citations (74)
- Assets and Actions: Firm-Specific Factors in the Internationalization of U.S. Internet Firms
Journal of International Business Studies, 2001, 32, (4), 769-791 View citations (43)
- Complementary assets, strategic alliances, and the incumbent's advantage: an empirical study of industry and firm effects in the biopharmaceutical industry
Research Policy, 2001, 30, (8), 1235-1251 View citations (70)
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH CARE REFORM: THE NEED FOR COMPREHENSIVE MICRO‐COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
Review of Policy Research, 2000, 17, (1), 1-31
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.