Details about Pedro G. Rodrigues
Access statistics for papers by Pedro G. Rodrigues.
Last updated 2016-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A New Carbon Tax in Portugal: A Missed Opportunity to Achieve the Triple Dividend?
Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary View citations (13)
- On the Long-Term Impact of a Fiscal Devaluation: An Application to the Portuguese Case
Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary View citations (2)
- Portugal Ought Not Restructure Its Debt
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- ON THE IMPACT OF A TAX REFORM PACKAGE IN PORTUGAL
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics View citations (11)
- Strategies for Fiscal Reform in the Context of the EMU: the Case of Portugal
Review of Development Economics, 2004, 8, (1), 141-163 View citations (13)
- Tax parameters in the Portuguese economy - Part I: Indirect taxes
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, 2001 View citations (3)
Also in Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, 2001 (2001) View citations (3)