Details about Cesar M. Rodriguez
Access statistics for papers by Cesar M. Rodriguez.
Last updated 2020-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- The Impact of Public Credit Programs on Brazilian Firms
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (6)
Also in SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD) (2011) View citations (13)
- Clamoring for Greenbacks: Explaining the resurgence of the U.S. dollar in international debt
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (9)
- Assessing the Impact of Cluster Policies: the case of the Arranjos Productivos Locais in Brazil
SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD) View citations (3)
- Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from Latin America
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (2)
Also in OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) (2008) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Development (2012)
- More effective than we thought: Central bank independence and inflation in developing countries
Economic Modelling, 2020, 85, (C), 87-105 View citations (6)
- The effect of inflation targeting and financial openness on currency composition of sovereign international debt
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2019, 97, (C), 1-18 View citations (3)
- The Labor Share Squeeze in Latin America: A Dynamic Heterogeneous Approach
Global Economy Journal (GEJ), 2018, 18, (2), 1-13
Also in Global Economy Journal, 2018, 18, (2), 13 (2018)
- The role of inflation targeting in international debt denomination in developing countries
Journal of International Economics, 2018, 114, (C), 116-129 View citations (5)
- The growth effects of financial openness and exchange rates
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 48, (C), 492-512 View citations (3)
- Themed Issue: Cash Transfers and Microfinance
Development Policy Review, 2017, 35, (5), 675-702
- Economic and political determinants of exchange rate regimes: The case of Latin America
International Economics, 2016, 147, (C), 1-26 View citations (5)
Also in International Economics, 2016, (147), 1–26 (2016) View citations (8)
- Cluster development policy, SME’s performance, and spillovers: evidence from Brazil
Small Business Economics, 2015, 44, (4), 925-948 View citations (10)
- Financial development, fiscal policy and volatility: Their effects on growth
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2014, 23, (2), 223-266 View citations (7)
- Hysteresis in unemployment: Evidence from Latin America
Journal of International Development, 2012, 24, (4), 448-466 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Regional and international market integration of a small open economy
Journal of Applied Economics, 2007, 10, 77-98 View citations (6)
- Public Development Banks: Toward a New Paradigm?
IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.