Details about Vasja Roblek
Access statistics for papers by Vasja Roblek.
Last updated 2021-08-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Automated content analysis: The review of the big data systemic discourse in tourism and hospitality
Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 2021, 38, (3), 377-385 View citations (1)
- Cultivating Management Education Based on the Awareness of Studentsâ€™ Multiple Intelligences
SAGE Open, 2021, 11, (1), 2158244020988277 View citations (1)
- Impact of Car Sharing on Urban Sustainability
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (2), 1-19 View citations (5)
- Best Practices of the Social Innovations in the Framework of the E-Government Evolution
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2020, 22, (53), 275 View citations (4)
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution and the Sustainability Practices: A Comparative Automated Content Analysis Approach of Theory and Practice
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (20), 1-27 View citations (5)
- A Managerial Early Warning System at a Smart Factory: An Intuitive Decision‐making Perspective
Systems Research and Behavioral Science, 2018, 35, (4), 406-416 View citations (8)
- A Complex View of Industry 4.0
SAGE Open, 2016, 6, (2), 2158244016653987 View citations (38)
- A holistic framework for the development of a sustainable touristic model
International Journal of Markets and Business Systems, 2015, 1, (4), 366-387 View citations (1)
- Impact of internet and social media on organisational change of OTC medicines marketing management
International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, 2015, 6, (3), 239-258 View citations (3)
- Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on OTC Medicines Consumers
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2014, 16, (35), 12 View citations (1)
- The Importance of Knowledge Management in Terms of Increasing Social Capital in Selected Slovene Technology Parks
Management, 2013, 8, (4), 333-343
- An Example of Performing a Text Analysis in a Qualitative Research
Management, 2009, 4, (1), 53-69
- The Strategy of Establishing and Managing the Manager and Enterprise Network
Management, 2007, 2, (3), 231-251
- The Leadership Competencies and Intuitive Decision-Making of Top and Middle Level Managers in the Automotive Industry
Springer View citations (1)
- Digital Sustainability in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
A chapter in Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Rovinj, Croatia, 8-9 September 2016, 2016, pp 142-146
- Designing Mobile Application for the Over the Counter Drug Marketing
A chapter in Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Kotor, Montengero, 10-11 September 2015, 2015, pp 213-219
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.