Details about Keetie Roelen
Access statistics for papers by Keetie Roelen.
Last updated 2018-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Can social assistance (with a child lens) help in reducing urban poverty in Ghana? Evidence, challenges and the way forward
Innocenti Working Papers View citations (1)
- Institutional factors and people's preferences in the implementation of social protection: the case of Ethiopia
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT)
- ‘Cash Plus’: Linking Cash Transfers to Services and Sectors
Innocenti Research Briefs
- How to Make ‘Cash Plus’ Work: Linking Cash Transfers to Services and Sectors
Innocenti Working Papers View citations (5)
- ?Inclusive Social Protection? and the Post-2015 Agenda
One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth View citations (2)
- Monitoring Child Well-being in the European Union: Measuring cumulative deprivation
Innocenti Working Papers View citations (2)
- The Breadth of Child Poverty in Europe: An investigation into overlap and accumulation of deprivations
Innocenti Working Papers View citations (5)
- Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series, GDI, The University of Manchester View citations (5)
- A global measurement approach versus a country-specific measurement approach – Do they draw the same picture of child poverty? The case of Vietnam
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Measuring Child Poverty and Well-Being: a literature review
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (23)
- Social safety nets and targeted social assistance: lessons from the European experience
Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes, The World Bank View citations (12)
- Poor Children in Rich Households and Vice Versa: A Blurred Picture or Hidden Realities?
The European Journal of Development Research, 2018, 30, (2), 320-341 View citations (1)
- Improving child wellbeing and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: The role of social protection
Children and Youth Services Review, 2017, 73, (C), 309-318
- Monetary and Multidimensional Child Poverty: A Contradiction in Terms?
Development and Change, 2017, 48, (3), 502-533 View citations (4)
- The ‘Twofold Investment Trap’: Children and their Role in Sustainable Graduation
IDS Bulletin, 2015, 46, (2), 25-34 View citations (1)
- UNIVERSAL TRUTHS OR HIDDEN REALITIES—CHRONIC POVERTY IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (7), 1024-1038 View citations (1)
- Chronic Poverty in Rural Ethiopia through the Lens of Life-histories
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2013, 14, (4), 581-602 View citations (1)
- Editorial: Poverty, Vulnerability and Resilience in a Post-2015 World
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2013, 113, (2), 599-608 View citations (4)
- Household Trajectories in Rural Ethiopia: What Can a Mixed Method Approach Tell Us About the Impact of Poverty on Children?
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2013, 113, (2), 729-749 View citations (6)
- Real Time Monitoring for the Most Vulnerable: Concepts and Methods
IDS Bulletin, 2013, 44, (2), 15-30
- Real Time Monitoring in Romania: Part of the Bigger Picture
IDS Bulletin, 2013, 44, (2), 50-56
- Social Protection to Address the Drivers of Vulnerability: A Bridge too Far?
IDS Bulletin, 2011, 42, (6), 35-37
- Child Poverty in Vietnam: Providing Insights Using a Country-Specific and Multidimensional Model
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2010, 98, (1), 129-145 View citations (24)
- Equal opportunities for all children in Vietnam? Assessing the distribution of child poverty from a monetary and multidimensional perspective
Journal of Income Distribution, 2009, 18, (3-4), 206-231 View citations (2)
- The role of social protection in improving child wellbeing and care in Africa
Chapter 7 in Boosting growth to end hunger by 2025: The role of social protection, 2018, pp 93-101
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.