Details about Wayne Anthony Robinson
Access statistics for papers by Wayne Anthony Robinson.
Last updated 2018-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unit Total Costs: An Alternative Marginal Cost Proxy for Inflation Dynamics
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2016)
- Economic Fundamentals and Self-Fulfilling Crises: Some Evidence from Mexico
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester
Also in Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester (2002)
- UNIT TOTAL COSTS: AN ALTERNATIVE MARGINAL COST PROXY FOR INFLATION DYNAMICS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (7), 1826-1849 View citations (12)
Also in EconStor Open Access Articles, 2016, 1826-1849 (2016) View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Public Debt, Money Supply, and Inflation: A Cross-Country Study
IMF Staff Papers, 2009, 56, (3), 476-515 View citations (13)
- The Asymmetric Effects of Nominal hocks on the Jamaican Economy: Evidence from a Non-linear VAR
Money Affairs, 2009, XXII, (2), 119-138 View citations (1)
- Currency composition of debt, risk premia and the 1997 Korean crisis
Economic Modelling, 2005, 22, (3), 459-471 View citations (3)
- Modelling and Forecasting Exchange Rate Dynamics in Jamaica: an Application of Asymmetric Volatility Models
Money Affairs, 2005, XVIII, (1), 23-56 View citations (10)
- Monetary Policy Rules and the Transmission Mechanism in Jamaica
Money Affairs, 2005, XVIII, (2), 101-129 View citations (5)
- Economic fundamentals and self-fulfilling crises: further evidence from Mexico
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2004, 23, (4), 595-613 View citations (7)
- Real Shocks, Credibility & Stabilization Policy in a Small Open Economy
Money Affairs, 2004, XVII, (1), 39-55 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.