Details about G. Chris Rodrigo
Access statistics for papers by G. Chris Rodrigo.
Last updated 2017-07-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Perspectives on the sources of heterogeneity in Indian industry
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2001)
- Technology, Economic Growth and Crises in East Asia: G. Chris Rodrigo, Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton, MA, 2001, 189 pages, US$ 80, ISBN 1-85898-477-7
Journal of Asian Economics, 2003, 14, (3), 509-511
- North American economic integration and industrial pollution in the Great Lakes region
The Annals of Regional Science, 2002, 36, (3), 483-495
- The Agreement on Textiles and Clothing: Safeguard Actions from 1995 to 2001
Journal of International Economic Law, 2002, 5, (2), 445-468
- Perspectives on the Sources of Heterogeneity in Indian Industry
World Development, 2001, 29, (12), 2127-2143 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- East Asia's growth: technology or accumulation?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2000, 18, (2), 215-227 View citations (7)
- Can The World Trading System Accommodate More East Asian Style Exporters?
International Economic Journal, 1997, 11, (4), 51-72
- Sources of growth: A reconsideration and general equilibrium application to Indonesia
World Development, 1997, 25, (10), 1609-1625 View citations (4)
- Technology, Economic Growth and Crises in East Asia
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.