Details about Joshua J. Robinson
Access statistics for papers by Joshua J. Robinson.
Last updated 2020-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sound Body, Sound Mind?
CINCH Working Paper Series, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health View citations (6)
- The effects of asymmetric and symmetric fetal growth restriction on human capital development
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The Effects of Employment on Influenza Rates
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics & Human Biology (2019)
- On the measurement of health and its effect on the measurement of health inequality
Economics & Human Biology, 2019, 35, (C), 207-221 View citations (1)
- The effects of employment on influenza rates
Economics & Human Biology, 2019, 34, (C), 286-295 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- You gotta fight for your right? Publicly assigned but privately enforced property rights
International Review of Law and Economics, 2019, 59, (C), 31-39
- Looking Down the Barrel of a Loaded Gun: The Effect of Mandatory Handgun Purchase Delays on Homicide and Suicide
Economic Journal, 2018, 128, (616), 3117-3140 View citations (4)
- An information theory based framework for the measurement of population health
Economics & Human Biology, 2015, 17, (C), 86-103
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.