Details about Alfredo Alejandro Romero
Access statistics for papers by Alfredo Alejandro Romero.
Last updated 2015-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Note on the Use of R-squared in Model Selection
Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary
- Revisiting the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand
Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary View citations (1)
- Obstacles and Catalysts of Productive Mobility in the United States
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2015, 41, (1), 57-83
- Does the Minimum Wage Make Young Adult Labor More Attractive to Firms?: A Panel Data Analysis That Controls for Spatial Heterogeneity
International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD), 2014, 5, (1), 111-137
- Supporting the Development of Municipal Water Policy: A study of the United States with Implications for Other Nations
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2014, 14, (2)
- Where do Moderation Terms Come from in Binary Choice Models?
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, 2014, 6, (1), 57-68 View citations (1)
- Debt Overhang in the Eurozone: A Spatial Panel Analysis
The Review of Regional Studies, 2011, 41, (1), 49-63 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.