Details about Claudio Rossetti
Access statistics for papers by Claudio Rossetti.
Last updated 2018-11-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- In-work benefits for married couples: an ex-ante evaluation of EITC and WTC policies in Italy
Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2012) View citations (7)
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS (2012) View citations (3)
- The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: Identification and inference
EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A (2013)
- The determinants of teacher mobility. Evidence from a panel of Italian teachers
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (3)
- Gender and regional differences in self-rated health in Europe
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (7)
- Ordered probit models with anchoring vignette
Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008, Stata Users Group View citations (1)
- Parametric and semiparametric estimation of ordered response models with sample selection and individual-specific thresholds
Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008, Stata Users Group
- The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: identification and inference
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2013, 176, (3), 703-722 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Heterogeneity in health responses and anchoring vignettes
Empirical Economics, 2012, 42, (2), 513-538 View citations (17)
- The determinants of teacher mobility: Evidence using Italian teachers’ transfer applications
Economics of Education Review, 2011, 30, (6), 1430-1444 View citations (26)
- Drug compliance, co‐payment and health outcomes: evidence from a panel of Italian patients
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (9), 875-892 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.