Details about Jennifer Roff
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Roff.
Last updated 2020-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Reduced Child Support Make Joint Custody Bad for Children? The Role of Economic Incentives in U.S. Divorce Law on Child Outcomes
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Cleaning in the Shadow of the Law? Bargaining, Marital Investment, and the Impact of Divorce Law on Husbands' Intra-Household Work
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Law and Economics (2017)
- Cleaning in the Shadow of the Law? Bargaining, Marital Investment, and the Impact of Divorce Law on Husbands' Intrahousehold Work
Journal of Law and Economics, 2017, 60, (1), 115 - 134 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- What mom and dad’s match means for junior: Marital sorting and child outcomes
Labour Economics, 2016, 40, (C), 43-56 View citations (1)
- A model of child support and the underground economy
Labour Economics, 2012, 19, (5), 668-681 View citations (3)
- Negative Effects of Paternal Age on Children's Neurocognitive Outcomes Can Be Explained by Maternal Education and Number of Siblings
PLOS ONE, 2010, 5, (9), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Welfare, Child Support, and Strategic Behavior: Do High Orders and Low Disregards Discourage Child Support Awards?
Journal of Human Resources, 2010, 45, (1) View citations (5)
- A STACKELBERG MODEL OF CHILD SUPPORT AND WELFARE
International Economic Review, 2008, 49, (2), 515-546 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.