Details about Sahana Roy Chowdhury
Access statistics for papers by Sahana Roy Chowdhury.
Last updated 2020-06-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial structure, institutional quality and monetary policy transmission: A Meta-Analysis
Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy View citations (1)
- Recession and Child Labor: A Theoretical Analysis
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Do the Maids Get a Meager Pie?
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2018, 16, (2), 589-594
Studies in Microeconomics, 2018, 6, (1-2), vii-vii
- Bharti Airtel and Zain: A Journey into New Territories
Global Business Review, 2016, 17, (6), 1522-1523
- Policy Reforms and SME Performances: A Comparison of Two Major EMEs
Emerging Economy Studies, 2016, 2, (2), 145-155
- When do referees shirk in a peer review process?
Economics and Business Letters, 2016, 5, (2), 45-49
- Inequality and Size of the Informal Sector during Recession: A Note
Metroeconomica, 2013, 64, (4), 591-597
- Wealth inequality, entrepreneurship and industrialization
Journal of Economics, 2013, 108, (1), 81-102
- Impact of Global Crisis on Small and Medium Enterprises
Global Business Review, 2011, 12, (3), 377-399
- Inducing Human Capital Formation: How Efficient Is an Education Subsidy?
International Journal of Business and Economics, 2010, 9, (2), 105-114
- Technology and outsourcing: An explanation to the rising wage gap
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (1), 380-387 View citations (5)
- Migration in a model of occupational choice
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2008, 1, (1), 84-94
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.