Details about Martin Rode
Access statistics for papers by Martin Rode.
Last updated 2017-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- And Yet It Grows: Crisis, Ideology, and Interventionist Policy Ratchets
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics
- Individualistic Values, Institutional Trust, and Interventionist Attitudes
WIFO Working Papers, WIFO View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Institutional Economics (2017)
- Free to Choose? Economic Freedom, Relative Income, and Life Control Perceptions
WIFO Working Papers, WIFO View citations (2)
- A Note on the Impact of Economic Regulation on Life Satisfaction
WIFO Working Papers, WIFO
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Letters (2013)
- Are OECD policy recommendations for public sector reform biased against welfare states? Evidence from a new database
European Journal of Political Economy, 2017, 48, (C), 3-15
- Individualistic values, institutional trust, and interventionist attitudes
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2017, 13, (03), 575-598 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The Wild Bunch! An empirical note on populism and economic institutions
Economics of Governance, 2015, 16, (1), 73-96 View citations (9)
- A note on the impact of economic regulation on life satisfaction
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (9), 916-920 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Do Good Institutions Make Citizens Happy, or Do Happy Citizens Build Better Institutions?
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2013, 14, (5), 1479-1505 View citations (22)
- Economic Freedom, Money and Happiness â€“ Why Deregulation Matters Beyond its Wealth Enhancing Effect
ifo DICE Report, 2013, 11, (2), 35-42 View citations (1)
- Does democratization facilitate economic liberalization?
European Journal of Political Economy, 2012, 28, (4), 607-619 View citations (27)
- Economic freedom and growth. Which policies matter the most?
Constitutional Political Economy, 2012, 23, (2), 95-133 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.