Details about Livio Romano
Access statistics for papers by Livio Romano.
Last updated 2020-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- European rescue and recovery programmes against the Corona crisis
IW policy papers, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute
- Explaining Growth Differences across Firms: The Interplay between Innovation and Management Practices
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
See also Journal Article in Structural Change and Economic Dynamics (2019)
- Is There a Preferential Treatment for Locals in the Labor Market? Evidence from Takeovers
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Family Firms, Soft Information and Bank Lending in a Financial Crisis
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Corporate Finance (2015)
- Family firms and the Great Recession: out of sight, out of mind?
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (22)
Also in Economics Working Papers, European University Institute (2011) View citations (3)
- Family firms and the agency cost of debt: The role of soft information during a crisis
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (1)
- Explaining growth differences across firms: The interplay between innovation and management practices
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2019, 49, (C), 130-145 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The nature of industrial development and the speed of structural change
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2017, 42, (C), 26-37 View citations (6)
- Understanding Structural Divergence in European Manufacturing
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2016, 51, (5), 288-294
- Family firms, soft information and bank lending in a financial crisis
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 33, (C), 279-292 View citations (39)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- The Role of Institutions in Manufacturing Development. Three Approaches to Industrial Policy after World War II
Rivista di storia economica, 2014, (2), 121-160
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.