Details about Shawn Mark Rohlin
Access statistics for papers by Shawn Mark Rohlin.
Last updated 2015-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic Sales Tax Competition: Evidence from Panel Data at the Border
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Weathering an Unexpected Financial Shock: The Role of Cash Grants on Household Finance and Business Survival
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- State Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Border Analysis
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
Also in ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association (2013)
- The effect of state and local sales taxes on employment at state borders
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- DO LOCATION-BASED TAX INCENTIVES IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE AND QUALITY OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT?
Journal of Regional Science, 2014, 54, (1), 1-32 View citations (19)
- Tax avoidance and business location in a state border model
Journal of Urban Economics, 2014, 83, (C), 34-49 View citations (41)
- The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 48, (C), 94-109
- Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2013, 43, (1), 86-100 View citations (72)
- How Does Bankruptcy Law Impact the Elderly's Business and Housing Decisions?
Journal of Law and Economics, 2013, 56, (2), 417 - 451 View citations (4)
- The Effect of Sales Taxes on Employment: New Evidence From Cross-Border Panel Data Analysis
National Tax Journal, 2012, 65, (4), 1023-41 View citations (12)
- DO LOCATION‐BASED TAX INCENTIVES ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS?
Journal of Regional Science, 2011, 51, (3), 427-449 View citations (39)
- State minimum wages and business location: Evidence from a refined border approach
Journal of Urban Economics, 2011, 69, (1), 103-117 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.