Details about Daniel Rosenblum
Access statistics for papers by Daniel Rosenblum.
Last updated 2020-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Instrumental Variables Approach to Estimating the Effects of Changes in the Heroin Market on Overdose in the US
Working Papers, Canadian Centre for Health Economics
- Are Banks Bad for Boys? Estimating the Effect of Banks on Child Mortality, Education, and Fertility in Rural India
Working Papers, Canadian Centre for Health Economics View citations (1)
- Economic Incentives for Sex-Selective Abortion in India
Working Papers, Canadian Centre for Health Economics View citations (3)
- The Indian Ultrasound Paradox
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
- Estimating the Private Economic Benefits of Sons Versus Daughters in India
Feminist Economics, 2017, 23, (1), 77-107
- School Fees and Access to Primary Education: Assessing Four Decades of Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of African Economies, 2015, 24, (4), 559-592 View citations (5)
- Unintended Consequences of Women's Inheritance Rights on Female Mortality in India
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2015, 63, (2), 223 - 248 View citations (10)
- The effect of fertility decisions on excess female mortality in India
Journal of Population Economics, 2013, 26, (1), 147-180 View citations (45)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.