Details about Riaan Rossouw
Access statistics for papers by Riaan Rossouw.
Last updated 2021-03-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Export controls and competitiveness in African mining and minerals processing industries
OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing
- Export Diversification and Specialization in South Africa: Extent and Impact
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (10)
- Liberalizing Bangladeshâ€™s Services Trade: Is Joining Trade in Services Agreement the Way to Go?
South Asia Economic Journal, 2020, 21, (1), 99-121
- Enhancing Industrial Cluster Formation Through the Realistic Export Opportunities of the TRADE-DSM
South African Journal of Economics, 2017, 85, (3), 386-404 View citations (2)
- Service Innovation by Industrial Cluster Formation and Export Promotion
Managing Global Transitions, 2017, 15, (4 (Winter)), 321-340
- Game ranching inter-sectoral linkages: A structural path analysis for South Africa
Development Southern Africa, 2014, 31, (3), 373-396
- Resource utilisation Efficiency: A South African Provincial Evaluation
South African Journal of Economics, 2014, 82, (4), 475-492 View citations (1)
- Does conservation make sense to local communities?
Development Southern Africa, 2012, 29, (4), 588-609
- The impact of tourism on poverty in South Africa
Development Southern Africa, 2012, 29, (3), 462-487 View citations (11)
- Assimilation of Tourism Satellite Accounts and Applied General Equilibrium Models to Inform Tourism Policy Analysis
Tourism Economics, 2011, 17, (4), 753-783 View citations (3)
- Export diversification and economic performance: evidence from Brazil, China, India and South Africa
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2011, 44, (1), 99-134 View citations (8)
- The Significance of Festivals to Regional Economies: Measuring the Economic Value of the Grahamstown National Arts Festival in South Africa
Tourism Economics, 2011, 17, (3), 603-624 View citations (2)
- The Cape Town International Jazz Festival: More than just jazz
Development Southern Africa, 2010, 27, (2), 255-272 View citations (3)
- South African quotas on textile imports from China: A policy error?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2008, 30, (5), 737-750 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.