Details about Kristen Roche Carioti
Access statistics for papers by Kristen Roche Carioti.
Last updated 2021-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Student loan debt: A problem-based learning activity for introductory economics students
The Journal of Economic Education, 2020, 51, (2), 130-142
- Educational mismatch and the earnings distribution
Southern Economic Journal, 2018, 85, (2), 441-456 View citations (3)
- Millennials and the Gender Wage Gap in the U.S.: A Cross-Cohort Comparison of Young Workers Born in the 1960s and the 1980s
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2017, 45, (3), 333-350 View citations (1)
- Self-employment and the paradox of the contented female worker
Small Business Economics, 2016, 47, (2), 421-435 View citations (4)
- An active-learning exercise on learning negotiation as a way to mitigate the gender wage gap for introductory microeconomics
International Review of Economics Education, 2014, 15, (C), 32-42 View citations (1)
- Educational mismatch and self-employment
Economics of Education Review, 2013, 34, (C), 85-95 View citations (13)
- Reconciling gender differences in the returns to education in self-employment: Does occupation matter?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2013, 44, (C), 112-119 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.