Details about William H. Rogers
Access statistics for papers by William H. Rogers.
Last updated 2019-06-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crises Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- The Relationship between the Housing & Labor Market Crises and Doubling-Up: An MSA-Level Analysis, 2005-2010
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (12)
- Effectiveness of RCA Institutions to Limit Local Externalities: Using Foreclosure Data to Test Covenant Effectiveness
Land Economics, 2011, 87, (4) View citations (9)
- Declining foreclosure neighborhood effects over time
Housing Policy Debate, 2010, 20, (4), 687-706 View citations (7)
- Measuring the Price Impact of Municipal Incorporation on Homeowner Associations
Land Economics, 2010, 86, (1), 91-116
- The Housing Price Impact of Covenant Restrictions and Other Subdivision Characteristics
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2010, 40, (2), 203-220 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Foreclosures on Neighboring Housing Sales
Journal of Real Estate Research, 2009, 31, (4), 455-480 View citations (50)
- A Market for Institutions: Assessing the Impact of Restrictive Covenants on Housing
Land Economics, 2006, 82, (4), 500-512 View citations (7)
- Planning in the Housing Market and Bellamy’s Influence on Private Governments
Journal of Economic Issues, 2004, 38, (1), 253-266
- Innovation and the Growth of Cities
Journal of Economic Issues, 2003, 37, (4), 1180-1182
- Understanding the Retail Business Potential of Inner Cities
Journal of Economic Issues, 2003, 37, (4), 1075-1105 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.