Details about Leanne Roncolato
Access statistics for papers by Leanne Roncolato.
Last updated 2018-02-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Structure matters: sectoral drivers of growth and the labour productivity-employment relationship
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (6)
- Trade contraction in the global crisis: employment and inequality effects in India and South Africa
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (3)
- Engendering Growth Diagnostics: Examining Constraints to Private Investment and Entrepreneurship
Development Policy Review, 2017, 35, (2), 263-287
- Job Quality Complexities
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2017, 49, (1), 30-53
- The Feminization U in South Africa: Economic Structure and Women's Labor Force Participation
Feminist Economics, 2016, 22, (4), 54-81
- The Homosexual Lifestyle: Time Use in Same-sex Household
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, 2016, 82, (4), 365-398 View citations (2)
See also Software Item
- The manufacturing–services dynamic in economic development
International Labour Review, 2016, 155, (2), 171-199
- Women’s labor in South Africa – Time spent doing simultaneous paid and unpaid work
electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, 2016, 13, (1), 58-90
- Structural drivers of productivity and employment growth: a decomposition analysis for 81 countries
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2014, 38, (2), 399-424 View citations (14)
- Trade Contraction and Employment in India and South Africa during the Global Crisis
World Development, 2012, 40, (6), 1122-1134 View citations (5)
- Trade liberalization, employment and inequality in India and South Africa
International Labour Review, 2011, 150, (1-2), 1-41 View citations (9)
- Informal employment: Two contested policy issues
International Labour Review, 2008, 147, (4), 321-348 View citations (63)
- Child Rights: An Enabling or Disabling Right? The Nexus between Child Labor and Poverty in Bangladesh
Journal of Developing Societies, 2006, 22, (4), 359-378 View citations (3)
- Codes and data files for “The Homosexual Lifestyle: Time Use in Same-sex Households”
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics - Data and Codes, Cambridge University Press
See also Journal Article in JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.