Details about Gunnar Rosenqvist
Access statistics for papers by Gunnar Rosenqvist.
Last updated 2020-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Do Buyers and Sellers Behave Similarly in a Limit Order Book? A High-Frequency Data Examination of the Finnish Stock Exchange
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Empirical Finance (1997)
- Dental utilisation by young adults before and after subsidisation reform in Finland
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York
- Comparative Analysis of Treatment Costs in EUROHOPE
Health Economics, 2015, 24, 5-22
Also in Health Economics, 2015, 24, (S2), 5-22 (2015)
- Outcome, Use of Resources and Their Relationship in the Treatment of AMI, Stroke and Hip Fracture at European Hospitals
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (S2), 116-139
Also in Health Economics, 2015, 24, 116-139 (2015) View citations (1)
- Quality, cost, and their trade-off in treating AMI and stroke patients in European hospitals
Health Policy, 2014, 117, (1), 15-27 View citations (3)
- Finding the best treatment under heavy censoring and hidden bias
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2007, 170, (1), 133-147 View citations (6)
- Health, schooling and lifestyle among young adults in Finland
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (11), 1201-1216 View citations (13)
- Do buyers and sellers behave similarly in a limit order book? A high-frequency data examination of the Finnish stock exchange
Journal of Empirical Finance, 1997, 4, (2-3), 279-293 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (1997)
- Limdep: Version 6.0
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, 1994, 43, (1), 290-293
- Semiparametric estimation of heterogeneous count data models
European Journal of Operational Research, 1994, 76, (2), 247-258 View citations (12)
- On utility function estimation of racetrack bettors
Journal of Economic Psychology, 1992, 13, (3), 491-498 View citations (12)
- ON THE EFFICIENCY OF THE MARKET FOR DOUBLE (QUINELLA) BETS AT A FINNISH RACETRACK
Chapter 48 in Efficiency Of Racetrack Betting Markets, 2008, pp 485-498 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.