Details about Srinivasulu Rajendran
|Postal address:||Srinivasulu Rajendran, PhD (Economics) Postdoctoral Scientist (Agricultural Economics) Eastern and Southern Africa AVRDC-The World Vegetable Center P.O Box 10, Duluti, Arusha, Tanzania Tel: +255-27-2553093 ext (36), Fax: +255-27-2553125 Mobile: +255-685773367 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.avrdc.org Skype ID: srinivasulu.rajendran|
|Workplace:||AVRDC-The World Vegetable Center|
Access statistics for papers by Srinivasulu Rajendran.
Last updated 2016-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania
88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (9)
- Psychological Constructs toward Agricultural Technology Adoption: Evidence from Eastern India
87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- Cost and benefits of the National River Linking Project: an analysis of peninsular links
Conference Papers, International Water Management Institute
- Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2016, 19, (1), 24 View citations (3)
- Farmers’ self-perception toward agricultural technology adoption: evidence on adoption of submergence-tolerant rice in Eastern India
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2015, 17, (2), 260-274 View citations (6)
- Technical Efficiency of Fruit and Vegetable Producers in Tamil Nadu, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, 2014, 11, (1), 17 View citations (2)
Also in Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, 2014, 11, (1), 77-93 (2014) View citations (2)
- Price Transmission and Asymmetry: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Groundnut Seed and Oil Markets
Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2011, 66, (4), 16
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.