Details about Anna Ruocco
Access statistics for papers by Anna Ruocco.
Last updated 2011-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy taxes and employment: a do-it-yourself simulation model
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (4)
- Tax progression and the wage curve
Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics View citations (1)
Also in Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York View citations (1)
- Can Tax Progression Raise Employment? A Study of Four European Countries
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York
- Green Tax Reforms and Computational Economics A Do-it-yourself Approach
Computational Economics, 2003, 22, (1), 75-109 View citations (3)
- Benefit Levels, Tax Progression and Employment
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2002, 58, (2), 121-139
- Equity and efficiency aspects of the Italian debt reduction
Economic Modelling, 1999, 16, (4), 569-589 View citations (8)
- Tax Reform and Employment in Europe
International Tax and Public Finance, 1999, 6, (3), 263-287 View citations (44)
- Computational General Equilibrium Analysis and Economic Reasoning
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 1997, 133, (II), 175-188 View citations (2)
- Il disavanzo pubblico nell’Unione europea: quanto sono importanti i criteri di convergenza? - Government deficit in the European Union: How important are convergence criteria?
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 1997, 50, (4), 633-656
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.