Details about Ole Jens Rummel
Access statistics for papers by Ole Jens Rummel.
Last updated 2020-10-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Weighing up the Credit-to-GDP gap: A cautionary note
MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung)
- Is A 2-Speed System in Uerope the Answer to the Conflict between the German and the Anglo-Saxon Models of Monetary Control?
Working Papers, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies- View citations (1)
- Inflation targeting and term premia estimates for Latin America
Latin American Economic Review, 2015, 24, (1), 1-21 View citations (7)
- Book Review
De Economist, 2007, 155, (2), 239-240
- Is the European union a natural currency area, or is it held together by policy makers?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2000, 136, (4), 657-679 View citations (24)
- Will Germany buy EMU?
New Economy, 1997, 4, (1), 55-60
- Cross-Border Interbank Contagion Risk Analysis
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.