Details about Ross Rubenstein
|Workplace:||Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Fiscal Research Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, (more information at EDIRC)
International Center for Public Policy, Department of Economics, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, (more information at EDIRC)
Center for State and Local Finance, Department of Economics, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Ross Rubenstein.
Last updated 2019-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Georgia's Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax for Education: Review of Trends and Policy Implications
Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University
- Allocating Resources within a Big City School District: New York City after Campaign for Fiscal Equity v. New York
Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University View citations (1)
- Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally: Public Policy Issues of the Georgia HOPE Scholarship Program and the Lottery for Education
Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
- Using Synthetic Controls to Evaluate the Effect of Unique Interventions: The Case of Say Yes to Education
Evaluation Review, 2017, 41, (6), 593-619 View citations (3)
- Spending, Size, and Grade Span in K–8 Schools
Education Finance and Policy, 2009, 4, (1), 60-88 View citations (3)
- The Effect of Tax and Expenditure Limitations on Public Education Resources: A Meta-Regression Analysis
Public Finance Review, 2009, 37, (6), 665-685 View citations (3)
- From districts to schools: The distribution of resources across schools in big city school districts
Economics of Education Review, 2007, 26, (5), 532-545 View citations (24)
- New Stakes and Standards, Same Ol' Spending? Evidence from New York City High Schools
Education Finance and Policy, 2007, 2, (1), 74-99
- Alternative education finance strategies - discussion
Regional Economic Development, 2006, (Mar), 28-30
- Paying for grades: Impact of merit-based financial aid on educational quality
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2002, 21, (1), 93-109 View citations (43)
- Who Pays and Who Benefits? Examining the Distributional Consequences of the Georgia Lottery for Education
National Tax Journal, 2002, 55, (2), 223-238 View citations (20)
- Politics, the courts, and the economy: Implications for the future of school financing
Chapter 4 in State and Local Finances under Pressure, 2003 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.