Details about Nazzareno Ruggiero
Access statistics for papers by Nazzareno Ruggiero.
Last updated 2023-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Active and passive labour-market policies: the outlook from the Beveridge curve
Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno
- Corruption and firms’ efficiency: international evidence using an instrumental variable approach
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2023, 40, (2), 731-759
- Government effectiveness and inequality in Italian regions
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2023, 56, (2), 781-801
- Quality of Government and Types of Innovation—Empirical Evidence for Italian Manufacturing Firms
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2023, 14, (2), 1749-1789
- Bank-specific factors and credit risk: evidence from Italian banks in different local markets
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2022, 31, (3), 316-350
- Firm innovation and local bank efficiency in Italy: Does the type of bank matter?
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2022, 93, (4), 1083-1128
- How do dimensions of institutional quality improve Italian regional innovation system efficiency? The Knowledge production function using SFA
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2022, 32, (2), 591-642 View citations (1)
- On the impact of knowledge and institutional spillovers on RIS efficiency. Evidence from Italian regional level
Growth and Change, 2022, 53, (2), 702-752 View citations (1)
- Do microeconomic and macroeconomic factors influence Italian bank credit risk in different local markets? Evidence from cooperative and non-cooperative banks
Journal of Economics and Business, 2021, 114, (C)
- Green Energies, Employment, and Institutional Quality: Some Evidence for the OECD
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (6), 1-21 View citations (2)
- The role of nonlinearity on the financial development–economic performance nexus: an econometric application to Italian banks
Empirical Economics, 2021, 60, (5), 2293-2322 View citations (1)
- Innovative performance effects of institutional quality: an empirical investigation from the Triad
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (50), 5464-5476 View citations (4)
- Short- and long-term relation between economic development and government spending: the role of quality of institutions
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (9), 987-1009
- The Beveridge curve in the OECD before and after the great recession
Eurasian Economic Review, 2020, 10, (3), 411-436 View citations (2)
- Are Green Energies Employment Friendly? Empirical Evidence for Some OECD Countries over the 1985–2013 Period
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (14), 1-17 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.