Details about Benedikt Zoller-Rydzek
Access statistics for papers by Benedikt Zoller-Rydzek.
Last updated 2021-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- COVID-19: Guaranteed Loans and Zombie Firms
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in CESifo Economic Studies
- Decomposing the Margins of Transfer Pricing
KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich View citations (3)
- Estimating Bargaining-related Tax Advantages of Multinational Firms
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2018) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2020)
- Who is Paying for the Trade War with China?
EconPol Policy Brief, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (6)
- The effects of cultural distance on multi-unit firms
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
- Estimating bargaining-related tax advantages of multinational firms
Journal of International Economics, 2020, 122, (C) View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Indirect effects of trade shocks on Turkish local labor markets
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2020, 83, (C) View citations (1)
- European Nearshoring Index - Is Eastern Europe Attractive for Swiss IT Firms?
Central European Business Review, 2019, 2019, (3), 35-53
- Steuern auf Verhandlungsbasis
KOF Analysen, 2019, 13, (1), 72-80
- Capital taxation, investment, growth, and welfare
International Tax and Public Finance, 2018, 25, (2), 325-376 View citations (9)
- Wer bezahlt Trumps Handelskrieg mit China?
ifo Schnelldienst, 2018, 71, (22), 30-35
- COVID-19: guaranteed Loans and Zombie Firms
CESifo Economic Studies, 66, (4), 322-364
See also Working Paper (2020)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.