Details about Jane M. Ryngaert
Access statistics for papers by Jane M. Ryngaert.
Last updated 2023-06-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do You Know that I Know that You Know…? Higher-Order Beliefs in Survey Data
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in The Quarterly Journal of Economics (2021)
- Do You Know That I Know That You Know?: Higher Order Beliefs in Survey Data
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2018) View citations (46)
- Balance of Risks and the Anchoring of Consumer Expectations
JRFM, 2023, 16, (2), 1-18
- Inflation disasters and consumption
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2022, 129, (S), S67-S81 View citations (2)
- Do You Know that I Know that You Know…? Higher-Order Beliefs in Survey Data*
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2021, 136, (3), 1387-1446 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Inflation: Drivers and Dynamics 2019 Conference Summary
Economic Commentary, 2019, 2019, (22), 6
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.