Details about Sattwik Santra
Access statistics for papers by Sattwik Santra.
Last updated 2023-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Participatory Theater Empowers Women: Evidence from India
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- The Calculation of Spatial Prices in the Absence of Unit Values: Alternative Methodologies with Empirical Evidence from India
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics
- Status Seeking Behavior of the Poor: A Study on India
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (2)
- Global and Country Poverty Rates, Welfare Rankings of the Regions and Purchasing Power Parities: How Robust Are the Results?
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Preferences, purchasing power parity, and inequality: analytical framework, propositions, and empirical evidence
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
- Relative Social Status and Conflicting Measures of Poverty - A Behavioral Analytical Model
Discussion Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (8)
- The American Pride and Aspiration
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Does inequality affect the consumption patterns of the poor? – The role of status seeking behaviour
Discussion Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2014) View citations (2)
- India’s Move from Sales Tax to VAT: A Hit or Miss?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Unemployment and Inheritance Linkage: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Optimal commodity taxation – a new computational procedure with application to India
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2022, 15, (1), 123-138
- Information led trade: The role of non‐marketed complementaries in preferences
International Journal of Economic Theory, 2021, 17, (1), 46-56
- Should commodity tax rates be uniform across regions in a heterogeneous country? Evidence from India
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2021, 43, (6), 1310-1331 View citations (1)
- Extending the approaches to polarization ordering of ordinal variables
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2020, 18, (3), 421-440 View citations (5)
- The spatial price map of India drawn using pseudo unit values
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2020, 13, (3), 537-560 View citations (1)
- Sensitivity of global and regional poverty rates to alternative purchasing power parities
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2018, 11, (1), 34-56
- Sensitivity of Purchasing Power Parity Estimates to Estimation Procedures and their Effect on Living Standards Comparisons
Journal of Globalization and Development, 2017, 8, (1), 25 View citations (3)
- Non-homothetic preferences: Explaining unidirectional movements in wage differentials
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 109, (C), 87-97 View citations (1)
- Trade and market congestion: An explanation for widening skilled--unskilled wage differential
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2012, 21, (1), 115-129
- India Public Finance and Policy Report 2016: Fiscal Issues and Macro Economy
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.