Details about Galla Salganik-Shoshan
Access statistics for papers by Galla Salganik-Shoshan.
Last updated 2019-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The effect of executive stock option delta and vega on the spin-off decision
- Essays on investment flows of hedge fund and mutual fund investors
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management
- Predicting stock return correlations with brief company descriptions
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (1), 88-102
- CEO Pay Slice as a measure of CEO dominance
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 45, (C), 571-576
- Proximity and litigation: Evidence from the geographic location of institutional investors
Journal of Financial Markets, 2018, 40, (C), 60-74
- Audit quality, bank risks, and cross-country regulations
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (3), 1666-1687
- Business cycle and investment flows of retail and institutional mutual funds
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2017, 13, (5), 498-520
- Comparing performance sensitivity of retail and institutional mutual funds’ investment flows
Finance Research Letters, 2017, 22, (C), 66-73
- Teaming up and quiet intervention: The impact of institutional investors on executive compensation policies
Journal of Financial Markets, 2017, 35, (C), 65-83 View citations (2)
- Using semantic fingerprinting in finance
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (28), 2719-2735 View citations (1)
- Investment flows: Retail versus institutional mutual funds
Journal of Asset Management, 2016, 17, (1), 34-44 View citations (3)
- Style chasing by hedge fund investors
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 39, (C), 29-42 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.