Details about Paraskevi Salamaliki
Access statistics for papers by Paraskevi Salamaliki.
Last updated 2020-01-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing labor market conditions in Greece: a note
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Economic Policy Uncertainty and Economic Activity: A Focus on Infrequent Structural Shifts
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz View citations (1)
- TRANSMISSION CHAINS OF ECONOMIC UNCERTAINTY ON MACROECONOMIC ACTIVITY: NEW EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2019, 23, (8), 3355-3385 View citations (1)
- Births, Marriages, and the Economic Environment in Greece: Empirical Evidence Over Time
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2017, 38, (2), 218-237 View citations (1)
- Unit roots and trend breaks in the Greek labor market
Journal of Economic Studies, 2015, 42, (4), 641-658 View citations (4)
- Smooth transition trends and labor force participation rates in the United States
Empirical Economics, 2014, 46, (2), 629-652 View citations (4)
- Energy consumption and real GDP in G-7: Multi-horizon causality testing in the presence of capital stock
Energy Economics, 2013, 39, (C), 108-121 View citations (13)
- The causal relationship between female labor supply and fertility in the USA: updated evidence via a time series multi-horizon approach
Journal of Population Economics, 2013, 26, (1), 109-145 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.