Details about Mauricio Sarrias, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Mauricio Sarrias, Sr..
Last updated 2020-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are consumers willing to pay to let cars drive for them? Analyzing response to autonomous vehicles
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (12)
- Convergence to the Managerial Frontier
Documentos CEDE, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (1)
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2014) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2017)
- Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (9)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2012) View citations (5)
Documentos CEDE, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE (2010) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2015)
- How Much Should We Pay for Mental Health Deterioration? The Subjective Monetary Value of Mental Health After the 27F Chilean Earthquake
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2020, 21, (3), 843-875
- Individual-specific posterior distributions from Mixed Logit models: Properties, limitations and diagnostic checks
Journal of choice modelling, 2020, 36, (C)
- We Do Not Have the Same Tastes! Evaluating Individual Heterogeneity in the Preferences for Amenities
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2020, 21, (1), 53-74
- Do monetary subjective well-being evaluations vary across space? Comparing continuous and discrete spatial heterogeneity
Spatial Economic Analysis, 2019, 14, (1), 53-87 View citations (1)
- The monetary subjective health evaluation for commuting long distances in Chile: A latent class analysis
Papers in Regional Science, 2019, 98, (3), 1397-1417
- Individual-specific point and interval conditional estimates of latent class logit parameters
Journal of choice modelling, 2018, 27, (C), 50-61 View citations (3)
- Regional concentration and national economic growth in Brazil and Chile
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2018, 11, (3), 343-359 View citations (1)
- Convergence to the managerial frontier
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 134, (C), 284-306
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Multinomial Logit Models with Continuous and Discrete Individual Heterogeneity in R: The gmnl Package
Journal of Statistical Software, 2017, 079, (i02) View citations (26)
- Discrete Choice Models with Random Parameters in R: The Rchoice Package
Journal of Statistical Software, 2016, 074, (i10) View citations (7)
- Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 111, (C), 137-153 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.