Details about Nahla Samargandi
Access statistics for papers by Nahla Samargandi.
Last updated 2018-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is the Relationship between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle Income Countries
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2015)
- Determinants of Labor Productivity in MENA Countries
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2018, 54, (5), 1063-1081 View citations (1)
- Do Islamic banks fail more than conventional banks?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 50, (C), 135-155 View citations (7)
- Does Institutional Quality Matter for Financial Development and Growth? Further Evidence from MENA Countries
Australian Economic Papers, 2017, 56, (3), 228-248 View citations (5)
- Sector value addition, technology and CO2 emissions in Saudi Arabia
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 78, (C), 868-877 View citations (2)
- Does remittance fuel labour productivity in Bangladesh? The application of an asymmetric non-linear ARDL approach
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (50), 4861-4877
- Private credit spillovers and economic growth: Evidence from BRICS countries
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2016, 44, (C), 56-84 View citations (10)
- Is the Relationship Between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle-Income Countries
World Development, 2015, 68, (C), 66-81 View citations (92)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Financial development and economic growth in an oil-rich economy: The case of Saudi Arabia
Economic Modelling, 2014, 43, (C), 267-278 View citations (29)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.