Details about Sandip Sarker
Access statistics for papers by Sandip Sarker.
Last updated 2020-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Access to Improved Water Source and Sanitation Facility Accelerate Economic Growth in Bangladesh?
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2016, (1), 92-102
- Domestic Credit, School Enrollment & Hi-Tech Exports in Bangladesh
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2016, 11, (1), 7-23
- ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION & ECONOMIC GROWTH IN BANGLADESH: EVIDENCE FROM TIME-SERIES CAUSALITY APPROACH
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2016, 11, (2), 19-28 View citations (1)
- FDI, Economic Growth, Energy Consumption & Environmental Nexus in Bangladesh
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2016, (1), 33-44
- Urban population and economic growth: South Asia perspective
European Journal of Government and Economics, 2016, 5, (1), 64-75 View citations (1)
- Foreign direct investment and economic growth - an empirical study on Bangladesh economy
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 10, (2), 167-178
- ROLE OF BANKING-SECTOR TO INCLUSIVE GROWTH THROUGH INCLUSIVE FINANCE IN BANGLADESH
Studies in Business and Economics, 2015, 10, (2), 145-159
- Determinants of Success Factors of Women Entrepreneurs in Bangladesh- A Study Based on Khulna Region
Business and Economic Research, 2014, 4, (2), 237-250 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.