Details about Gabriel Sampson
Access statistics for papers by Gabriel Sampson.
Last updated 2021-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local irrigation response to ethanol production in the High Plains Aquifer
2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- The Effects of Wind Turbines on Agricultural Land Values
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Land Market Valuation of Groundwater Availability
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Peer Effects in the Diffusion of Water Saving Agricultural Technologies
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics (2019)
- The Role of Peer Effects in Resource Extraction - The Case of Kansas Groundwater
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
- Accounting for internal organization and spatial scale in spatial property rights fisheries
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Spatial-Temporal Impacts of Biofuel Growth on Crop Choice, Groundwater Depletion, and Farm Profitability in the High Plain Aquifer Kansas
2020 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2020, Louisville, Kentucky, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- The On-Farm and Near-Farm Effects of Wind Turbines on Agricultural Land Values
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, 45, (3) View citations (3)
- Exploitation of a Mobile Resource with Costly Cooperation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 73, (4), 1135-1163 View citations (2)
- Land market valuation of groundwater
Resource and Energy Economics, 2019, 58, (C) View citations (12)
- Peer effects in the diffusion of water‐saving agricultural technologies
Agricultural Economics, 2019, 50, (6), 693-706 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The Role of Peer Effects in Natural Resource Appropriation – The Case of Groundwater
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2019, 101, (1), 154-171 View citations (10)
- The effects of agricultural cooperatives on smallholder livelihoods and agricultural performance in Cambodia
Natural Resources Forum, 2019, 43, (4), 218-229 View citations (8)
- Economic spillovers in spatial harvest behavior
Ecological Economics, 2018, 145, (C), 57-74 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.