Details about Shaker Abdullah Sarsour
Access statistics for papers by Shaker Abdullah Sarsour.
Last updated 2020-10-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk Tolerance, Gender, and Entrepreneurship: The case of the occupied Palestinian territory
Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA View citations (1)
- Micro finance in Palestine: issues, performance, and trajectories
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena
- Forecasting Inflation Rate Behavior In Palestine: A Time Series Analysis
- Risk tolerance, gender, and entrepreneurship: The Palestinian case
Review of Development Economics, 2020, 24, (3), 766-789 View citations (1)
- Competitiveness assessment of the Palestinian economy: a long-run perspective
Middle East Development Journal, 2016, 8, (1), 65-83
- Development Impacts of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth, Domestic Savings and Dutch Disease Presence in Palestine
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2015, 3, (11), 532-542 View citations (1)
- The Efficiency of the Banking System in Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) 2000–2009
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2015, 11, (1), 55-77 View citations (2)
- ANALYZING THE TRANSMISSION MECHANISMS OF MONETARY POLICY IN THE ABSENCE OF A NATIONAL CURRENCY: THE PALESTINIAN CASE
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), 2012, 04, (02), 1-30
- Microcredit in Palestine (1995--2008): A business history perspective
Business History, 2012, 54, (3), 441-461 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.